Wednesday, May 24, 2006

End of Life

Death is nothing at all.

I have only slipped away into the next room. I am I, and you are you.

Whatever we were to each other, that we are still.

Call me by my old familiar name.

Speak to me in the easy way which you always used to.

Put no difference into your tone; wear no forced air of solemnity or sorrow.

Laugh as we always laughed at the little jokes we enjoyed together.

Let my name be ever the household word that it always was.

Let it be spoken without effort, without the ghost of a shadow on it.

Life means all that it ever meant. It is the same as it ever was.

There is absolutely unbroken continuity.

What is this death but a negligible accident?

Why should I be out of mind because I am out of sight?

I am waiting for you at an interval, somewhere very near, just around the corner.

All is well.

Death comes like a thief in the night...no one knows when it will take you. We always say that it is the end of our suffering and the beginning of eternal life. A life as they say that is free of pain and full of bliss and that everyone sooner or later is headed towards there. But no matter how many soothing words will be told to you it can never erase the pain of losing a love one.

Never in my wildest dream that I've thought that I would have to deal with it so soon, much more it would be our youngest sister. Who would have thought it would be her, when she is so full of life, ambitions, and a promising future ahead of her....and in a snap of a finger it was all gone....gone....gone.

There are times that all i want to do is sleep so that i can forget everything but the moment I open my eyes tears will start falling on itself...Every morning i wake up, it's another day living without my sister...God I miss my sister so much, her laughter, the crazy things we do together and all the other things that is really her...

I wonder where she is right now? Is she just right beside me watching over? I have so many questions that is still unanswered right now but I am to tired too search for those answers... both my heart and my mind is so exhausted...Life can be so unfair sometimes and I know everything happens for a reason and for now I know I'll never understand the reason, whatever it is. Life must go on for us but it will never ever be the same again...I wonder when we'll ever see each other again....but definitely it will not be in this world..Till we meet again my dear little sister.... Now I fear death no more.

No comments: