Wednesday, September 28, 2005

this is life...

I'm having my coffee as of the moment..im so bored and i can't play literati for some obvious reasons..

Last night we had a choir practice for the songs we will be singing this sunday coz it will only be us, the new music ministry members the old member will be there though but they will only back up us..I know we can do it just like during the prayer meeting..it went well..Thank God...and im optimistic that this sunday we will be doing good also, nice ra ba among songs specially sa communion which is "You Are Near" by Australia Hillsongs. Tonight we will be having another practice also but it will be another set of songs which is for christmas, we started practicing early coz these are difficult ones with lots of voicing...And by friday we will be having a workshop or a film showing rather...I really have a hectic schedule...may gani na timing na akong tutoranan kay wa cla tarong na class last week and this week...gituyo jud ni ni Jesus og plan..hehehe...Also twinkle has already adjusted to my unpredictable schedule although I spend lesser time with her na these past few weeks..but my baby girl understands coz she always waits for me patiently. Last Saturday I spent it bonding with my nephews coz they were there for a visit...makalingaw na kau and Fitz is soo talkative as in opposite personalities cla ni Owen..english pakang na sad c Owen using such expression no..no..no..no if he doesnt want/like then always asking me if it is bad smell or good smell and he knows how to read already although there are some unfamiliar words that he doesnt know but he is attentive when u teach him on what is it...I'm so happy for my nephew. On the other hand Fitz is a naughty kind of kid, cute nga naughty...and he loves to sing! While riding in the tricycle he was singing "wag dyan may kiliti ako dyan" ...hehehe...cutie cutie boy...My mama was so happy and very proud with her apo's and even twinkle likes them...he loves to be cuddled by the 2 boys, Fitz even kisses her...Image..While writing this im now missing them both!!Image




No comments: