Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Random Thoughts....

Im here in the office right now and im quite bored. Actually something is really bothering me as of the moment...Last Saturday and Sunday I attended the LLS conducted by our community..it was a live-in seminar and the speakers were very good. All through out the topic was about forgiveness...huhuhu...gituyo sad cguro to sa panahon para ma enlighten ko and to ease these burden that i've been carrying for quite a long while but right now i'm still having 2nd thoughts in asking forgiveness, ngano ako man mo ask na cla man naay sala nako, maynta cla nalang mo-ask kay willing nako moforgive....hehehehe...para dli nasad lisod sa akong part kay im still having difficulty in swallowing my pride...:D...But at least I made a promise to myself that I 'll start being good na...im now avoiding gossiping wid my neighbors and working on having on having a harmonious relationship with my sister w/c i really hated kay hilas na kau na cya ron, at least sometimes maka-control ko sa akong temper...Thank GOD....;)

No comments: