Wednesday, August 10, 2005


the reason

Been out of the blogging world for quite a while...and haven't updated my blog for so long already and the same goes also with the diary that i keep at home (the old fashion one but can't live without it). I have been very bz the past few month and a lot of new things has happened.

Last night i was able to get my first pay for my tutorial sessions..haayyyy..the reward of hard work..hehhe..I thought at first that home tutorial is just an easy task but heck no..i have to study all over again and review so that i will have an idea on the topic..much worst naa pa dyud math na i'm really bad at this subject eversince elementary days pa, whenever i have a line of 7, the culprit is always MATH..arrr..I'm never really good with numbers..though in college i was able to pass it but i have to double my effort and work my ass through all those problem solving but it paid naman, got a very good grade in Trigo (something that im really proud of). Math for me is more tolerable than Physics..bastanaa lagi numbers allergic jud ko ana that's why i refrain taking up courses that has something to do with numbers...hehehe

It's been a month already that i have joined a choir in our church. Yes, its right...choir...hehehe..I never really expect to land on these but maybe this is one of God's calling to me, something that He wants me to do for Him.I wanted to serve in our local church but not in the choir, though i really love to sing I'm not gifted with good voice to boast of pero i believe there was a divine intervention. And now i am so happy with the turn of events, it open new doors for me which i never expected to come my way...God is good all the time.

No comments: