Friday, January 28, 2005


It's Silver....Silver Bells!!!!!!

So im finally 25......eeeooowww!!!!


This year I took note of all the people who greeted me be it thru txt or personal and it really feels so great to know that these people remembers the special day of ur life...I should have done this a long time ago so that i have a track of all those people who never 4gets my b-day...lol...its just that im so elated to knoew that im loved...not by all though...hehehehe...

Well, since my b-day is thursday, obviously its a work day and to top it all i have a class that day...whew...but it was still a good one...Just brought food to the office for my officemates coz i love them all...hahahahha....well, it was really fun...i love the atmosphere here, no personal competition and everyone is in good terms with another compared to other office situations where there is jealousy and all that bullshit (ooopppsss...excuse me for my language)...but thats the truth...enough bout those rantings basta whats important is we had a full tummy, that's the only thing that can make our day complete..kami pa...lolz


And also I receive a custom made card from them...touch ko ani sad dah kay wa ko ga-expect...wehhhehe...it's such a wonderful feeling reading all those birthday greetings and all the well-wishes, it might just be a simple gesture but it really matters to me and besides it's the thought that counts ..Thank you guys for that i really appreciate it..


just see how happy i am

And of course the day wont end without our photo op...as usual what do u expect if theirs a camera? syempre..picture!picture...hehehe...so here we are camera whoring again kay mga frustated model man mi...hahahahha...



Official 25th b-day portraits...


On the other hand, last night also was the last day of the korean telenovela Lover's in Paris...i like this coz the story is not dragging as what most telenovelas is but most of all im drooling over Lee Dong Gun a.k.a Martin, he is so gorgeous as in ruggedly handsome in his role there..

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

though i like the role of Carlo but i prefer Martin over him...hahahahha..But neway,the story was good, hilarious, and nakakikilig specially last night when the song "You Are The One" by Serendipity was played when all those sweet moments of Carlo and Vivian was shown...hayyy..maka-inlove! I love this song tooo...Watching these series makes me dreamy eyed and wander if this could happen in real life..it does maybe but chances are very slim..I hope it does to me...i'd love to be swept off by my feet someday..by the right guy, i hope.He doesn't have to be as rich as Carlo's character is but if he is, then why not? hahahaha! it's a bonus factor, whats important is that he must love me and do everything 4 me..hehehehe..I wonder when that time would come?haayyy...This songs for me..

"You Are the One"
Another day passes by and I'm dreaming of you
And though I know it might be just a dream, dreams do come true
Somewhere, somehow I'll find you
Even though it takes all of my life (All of my life, yeah)
And when I'll finally do (And when I'll finally do)
I know inside my heart (I know inside my heart)
That there could be no doubt, I knew it from the start

Chorus:
(You are the one) You are the one
That I've been searching for my whole life through
(You are the one) You are the one
That I've been looking for and now that I found you
I'll never let you go, I'll hold you in my arms
Cause you are the one

Yeah...

Another night spent alone I'm lying in the dark (Lying in the dark)
Don't know your name but I know that voice sings to my heart
A sweet melody, A symphony of love
I know that come one day (I know that come one day)
A time for you and me (A time for you and me)
To finally meet together, Coz I know we're meant to be

(CHORUS)


No comments: