Thursday, March 17, 2005

my nephew....

I went to the hospital last night to visit my nephew who has dengue and oh he's such a pity to look at, the more if the medtech is coming and he sees the tray, he cries and throws tantrums coz he know that it's blood sucking time again, we need to hold his hands and feet so that he will not move when drawing blood..poor, poor baby. He's such a pity to look at during those times but he's recovering quite well....This morning i went there again b4 going to work and guess who i saw? my kabarkada! She's the intern doctor handling my nephew...what a coincidence! Well...as usual chika-chika trying to catch up with each others lives but not for soo long coz she still need to do the rounds...




That encounter made me ponder.....lots of ifs: if only i had proceeded medicine i would have been an intern also right now...*huhuhu*...I txted Juvy and we shared the same sentiments and regreted why we didnt push through but maybe it's just wasn't the right vocation for us maybe God has other plans and a much better one...

No comments: